Monday, December 26, 2011

Pictures!

My Christmas gift to you all is another round of Salone photos!  Enjoy!
Nana carrying Nana on her back.  Normal way for children to be toted around.

Sid attacking a giant spider

Nana--quite possibly my favorite Sierra Leonean child

Cat and Michael doing dishes after Thanksgiving dinner
Neighbor girls going through my trash.  Thanks...
One of my JSS2 exams--definitely not English
My cats think it's fun to play on the top of my mosquito net.  I think it's cute too, as long as they don't break my net.  I need that.
Bridge to cross to get to the beach outing on Christmas
Local village: Manowo.  I went there for a hospital opening.  Cool little village.
Manowo.  Pretty typical image of village houses.
The river (Teya River) where we had the Christmas outing
Neighbor girls at the outing
Beach at the outing!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us! I hope you are doing well and finding surprises all the time in your daily life...good ones...interesting ones...not surprises such as huggeee spiders! <3 Nicole

    ReplyDelete